i attached the flyer that this needs to be about and the other documents to help complete it
As you may recall, your employer, The International Travel Company, is offering an exciting vacation package to the destination that you researched and advertised through your Word flyer. Using the Excel spreadsheet below, address the following requirements to create a spreadsheet and chart the cost and amount due for each traveler’s vacation.
- Create 6 of your own Contact Names and enter them into the Contact Name column for sheet 1
- Create a worksheet title with the name of your vacation destination.
- In Row 2 create a second worksheet title with the date of the vacation; choose a week in March.
- Format the two title rows using a larger font, bold, and a font color.
- Merge and center each title row over the workbook.
- Bold and Center the column headings.
- On Sheet 1, create a formula in the Subtotal column for the first customer that will multiply the number of travelers by $3,200 and add the Insurance Cost. Use the fill handle to copy the formula down the Subtotal column for all customers.
- Create a formula in the Amount Due column that will calculate the Subtotal – Down Payment. Copy the formula down the Amount Due column for all customers.
- In row 12 (the totals row), use the AutoSum function to calculate the totals for all numeric columns. Use the fill handle to copy the formula to the right.
- Click in Cell B13 (under Number of Travelers, in “average” row) and use the AVERAGE function to calculate the average number of travelers. DO NOT include Row 12 (totals row) in your average formula! Use the fill handle to copy the average formula to the right for the remaining columns.
- Click in Cell B14 (under Number of Travelers, in “minimum” row) and use the MIN function to calculate the minimum number of travelers. DO NOT include Row 12 or 13 in your minimum formula!Use the fill handle to copy the minimum formula to the right.
- Click in Cell B15 (under Number of Travelers, in “maximum” row) and use the MAX function to calculate the maximum number of travelers. DO NOT include Rows 12-14 in your maximum formula!Use the fill handle to copy the maximum formula to the right.
- Format all numeric values (B5:F15) to Comma style with 0 decimal places.
- The customer in A5 called you and would like to put down the amount that would make his amount due equal to $2,000. To accomplish this use the Goal Seek tool under What if Analysis to change his Down Payment to the amount that would make his amount due equal to 2,000.
- Create a pivot table with the data range as A4:F10.
- Create the Pivot table in a New Worksheet
- Use the Down Payment and the Amount Due as the as the Values and the Contact Name as the Row Label
- Create a filter to show the travelers that still have a remaining balance over $2,000
- Check your spelling, proofread, and save the document using the standard online file convention: your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date.