TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Every potential customer is required to read the terms and conditions presented below prior to placing the Order. If the Customer feels that norms and rules set on this page contradict his/her personal beliefs, attitudes, or views, it is advisable to abstain from using the service. Only people of majority age are allowed to purchase products on this Site. By placing the Order, the Customer automatically accepts terms under which the Company does business and cooperates with Customers. All Customers are requested to interact with the Company in strict compliance with the mentioned conditions.
- ‘Company’, ‘Website‘ or ‘Site’ refers to nursingwritershub.com.
- ‘Client’ or ‘Customer’ is a person who places Order(s) on EssaySupply.
- ‘Writer’ is a person contracted by the Company, who produces original research, writing, consultation, or editing services.
- ‘Order’ is a technical term for a product (essay, term paper, dissertation etc.), the Customer`s primary goal in hiring our services.
- ‘Product’ is a term that represents the piece of content and/or research completed according to the requirements of the Customer
- ‘Messaging System’ is a term that defines a communication tool, developed by the Company that allows the Customer and the Writer to exchange messages.
Service we provide
The Company provides freelance writing services to its Customers using independent contractors, or else Writers. The Customer provides the Company with Product specifications and timeframe for research and writing and the Company commits to complete the Product in the given timeframe according to the Customer requirements.
The Product the Customer gets as a result of cooperation with the Company is for personal, non-commercial use only. When uploading a final Product to the Website, the Writer performs a complete transfer of ownership and copyrights to the Company. The Product that the Customer receives is non-refundable and no warranties are given.
Copyright & Personal Use
The provided Products, additional files, or communication threads that are a part of Product delivery can only be used as a sample for the Client`s own research. By placing the Order the Customer agrees not to sell, distribute, modify, publish the Product, additional content, communication threads, or files related to the Product purchased on the Website. Should any of the instances above occur, legal actions initiated by the Company will follow. The Customer does not possess copyrights for the Product he/she receives therefore can not and will not present the Product as his/her own. The Company can not and will not be held accountable for any outcome of unauthorized Product usage. The Client takes full responsibility for the product and is obliged to protect the Company from any unauthorized use of the received Product.
Product delivery process
After the Customer places the Order, he/she is required to interact with the Website and communicate with his/her Writer to ensure Product delivery according to the specifications and within the desired timeframe. In order to successfully do so, the Customer has to ensure the following:
Functional hard – and software. The Client is responsible for ensuring the uninterrupted operation of his/her computer or another electronic device, Internet, email server, etc. for the Order delivery. The Company will not be held responsible for the unavailability of any of the mentioned above resources, that might prevent accurate Product delivery.
Constant cooperation with Writer. The Customer acknowledges that EssaySupply is a freelance platform that encourages direct communication between Writer and Customer during Product delivery via the Messaging System. The Client is responsible for monitoring his/her Order progress and updating the Writer with the information required for successful Order delivery. The Client understands that the Messaging System does not entail instant chatting and it may take some time for the Writer to reply. To speed up the process, the Customer may always contact the Support Team via email or create a query using tab ‘Support’ in their account.
Availability via email. Due to the fact that the email is the only channel of communication the Customer is required to monitor his/her inbox messages for updates from the Company Feedback on the product. The Client is given fourteen (14) days to provide feedback on the quality of the Product. Upon the 14 days timeline expiration, the Company will release the payment to the Writer at its own discretion, considering the obligations of the Writer as fulfilled and the Product successfully delivered. The Order will be defined as completed and no amendments will be allowed.
The payment for the Product is calculated according to the Company’s pricing and should be paid in advance. The Company starts to process the Order only after the payment for the Product is made and is authorized.
1) The Customer can provide payment in installments, when requested, as long as the following terms are followed:
- The price of the Order should be $500 (USD) or higher
- The first part of the payment should be paid right after the Customer receives the first payment link
* Company representatives reserve the right to refuse a Customer in splitting the payment if such a step might comprise successful Order fulfillment.
** If the installments are not issued within a specified time frame, the company reserves the right to temporarily suspend the Order fulfillment until the due amount is received.
2) Order can be paid via Credit Card and/or Personal Credit Balance.
3) The Company’s platform for all payments is SafeCharge, which requires the Customer to go through SafeCharge check-out in Order to pay for the Order; To pay for the Order, the Customer is required to fill in the SafeCharge form using Credit Card information. Such actions will not create a permanent SafeCharge account but are required to proceed with a one-time transaction.
4) The Company is not responsible for any technical or procedural issues that may occur while the payment is processed by SafeCharge including technical issues with the SafeCharge platform or Customer’s Bank.
If the transaction fails, the Customer should check the balance on his/her card, online purchase restrictions, and card validity before contacting the Support Staff for assistance.
All Terms and Conditions that define the rights and obligations of both contract parties, the Customer and the Company, are listed in this Agreement. This document solely, its statements, promises, or inducements, are to be considered valid or binding. After accepting the Terms and Conditions, this Agreement supersedes all previous verbal or written communications and/or Agreements between the parties.
The Customer accepts that if a certain portion of the Terms and Conditions is in conflict with any state law, it will not affect the rest of the document. The Customer’s rights and obligations will continue to be in force for all other terms of this Agreement.
The Agreement is governed, in its interpretation and performance, by the laws of the location of the Company’s physical location of its principal business, precisely Cyprus (CY).
Provision of Personal Information
It is mandatory for the Customer to provide valid, accurate, and up to date personal and contact information. The Company will contact the Client to clarify Order details and monitor the Product delivery progress. Failure to provide accurate contact information may result in a delay or delivery failure and the Company will not be held accountable in such instances.
All services and products received from the Website cannot be refunded under any circumstances once they are fully completed. To know more please read our Money Back Guarantee.
The Company does not own, approve, or encourage any other Websites that might be linked to nursingwritershub.com. It does not support or fund any content on any other Website apart from this one, hence is not responsible for any of the linked Sites purpose, content, or business.
At nursingwritershub.com a client’s privacy and personal information security are one of the main priorities. This Policy is meant to ensure that a Client fully understands what personal information is collected, used, and stored. Note that only the data is collected that is necessary to provide the Client with products and services.
Personal info that is collected includes, but is not limited to:
- The Client’s Name;
- The Client’s Email Address.
Other electronic data that is used to analyze and improve customer experience with the Website
Collection of Personal Information
Personal data is collected from the Client to provide quality service and products.
Personal information is provided to nursingwritershub.com the Client voluntarily; the Company can or will not retrieve it from the Client.
The information collected is used to match the Client’s product requirements, for contact purposes, etc. The information is provided in the following circumstances:
- At the first purchase making by the Client with the Website. The Client’s personal information is used for automatic account creation.
- At order placing with the Website. The Client is required to provide very specific details that may reveal the Client’s personal information. These details include the Client’s year of study, the course subject, the name of the course).
- When a contact form for newsletters or other information /alerts is filled, the Client’s email address is provided.
- At the Client’s participation in surveys, contests, or other interactive activities, the Client’s contact information is provided.
Other Information That Is Collected
Some information is collected indirectly. This includes:
- All the orders and communication with respect for these orders via communication channels the Company provides. The history of the Client’s communication is recorded and stored to provide quality service and improve customer experience.
- IP addresses, browser types, dates, times of use of the Company’s services, preferred language, types of devices used to access the Website are collected in order to adjust the Website content to the Client’s needs.
- Third member personal information at the Affiliate Program usage. This information is used for purposes of promoting the Company’s products/services or for identifying potential new customers.
This information is stored and used within nursingwritershub.com only, and it will not be resold or provided to a third party, that is not related to the delivery of the service purchased by the Client.
How the Collected Information is Used
Only the minimum amount of data is collected, which is necessary for the improvement of service delivery. This information usage is limited to the following:
- Communication with the Client to deliver services;
- The satisfaction of legal requirements;
- Update or services improvement.
The Client’s information about purchased products or services is kept and used to offer additional services, namely:
- Issues diagnostics with the Website, including broken links, security risks, and improvements to be made with the Site, app, or pages;
- Clients identification and Company protection against fraud and abuse.
What Is Shared
The Client’s personal information may be shared with a third party under the following circumstances:
- The third party is the Company’s partner, and their services are integrated with the ones of the Company;
- The third-party has a contract with the Company for certain services, to include:
- Payment processors;
- Partners that administer surveys, contests, etc;
- Contractors that deliver emails, surveys, etc;
- Partners that provide the Company with customer relationship functions.
Shared information is necessary for correct function performance. The third parties act under strict terms and conditions for data usage, and may not share the Client’s data with anyone else beyond listed in the contract.
Web Analytics Tools Usage
The Company uses analytics tools to collect information about Customers’ usage of the Website or app. This information includes the way of interaction, visited pages, and visit time. This information is used for the website and/or app improvement and is not shared with a third party.
Personal Data Management
The Client can access their personal data through the account settings on the Client’s account page. If a request for data deletion is made in the course of order completion, the data will remain in force, as long as it is needed to complete the order.
Data Storage and Securing Procedures
The latest technologies are used to store the Client’s personal information securely. The Client’s personal data is kept as long as it is necessary to provide the requested services.
Other reasons for retaining the Client’s personal information are:
- Legal requirements;
- Financial records management;
- Disputes solving.
For any questions regarding personal data retention, the Client is encouraged to contact the Customer Support Department.
EssaySupply guarantees timely delivery of the product ordered ensures its originality and complete correspondence with the Order specifications.
By placing an Order, the Customer agrees that the Company does not hold the responsibility for any misuse of the information provided on and by this Website and is not liable for direct or indirect damage of Client’s computer, software, career, reputation, or working/studying process. The Site, its owners, shareholders, sponsors, representatives are not held responsible for any actions the Customer performs with the product after receiving it. The Client releases the Company from any claims, blames, or challenges that might be connected with the usage of the Product provided. All Customers are to keep the Company, its affiliations, and reputation harmless and take full responsibility for any actions performed with the received Product.
The Сompany does not tolerate and therefore perform academic dishonesty or fraudulent activity does not allow nor encourage it either from Customer`s or the Writer’s side. Thus, a failing grade, loss of a degree, academic status or scholarships, or any other kind of disciplinary action, by default, cannot be a result of the Product use, provided by the Website.
N.B: nursingwritershub.com possesses absolute authority and rights for changes in the presented terms and conditions at any time if needed. Please, stay tuned in order not to miss any important updates.