****Please label each part of the assignment Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5 in the document and insert a page break after each part
Part 1: Prepare a fictional group project. You may use one of the following for your model:
Training Seminar ï‚· Construction Project MBA 6961, Project Management 3 ï‚· Department Retreat ï‚· New Product Development Product ï‚· Software Development Project .
Part 2: Develop a statement of work for the project, using the format of (1) background, (2) task, (3) objectives, (4) approach, and (5) input source. You may refer to the Integrated Project in Chapter 2 on page 66 of the textbook for an example.
Part 3: Next, create a Work Breakdown Structure for the project. What are the key steps, including work packages, tasks, and any related subtasks for the project? You may refer to the Integrated Project in Chapter 5 on page 162 of the textbook for an example.
Part 4: Please use at least four fictional group members and create a Responsibility Matrix. You may refer to the Integrated Project in Chapter 5 on page 162 of the textbook for an example.
Part 5: Develop an in-depth schedule for your initial project based on the Work Breakdown Structure you completed in Unit III. Please refer to the Integrated Project in Chapter 10 of the textbook on page 318 for more information. Be sure to include: 1. An activity precedence diagram
2. An activity duration table
3. A network diagram and Gantt charts
Part 6: Develop the network activity chart and identify the critical path for a project based on the information provided in the Gantt Chart Activity document. To access the Gantt chart activity document, click here.
1. Draw the activity network as a Gantt chart.
2. What is the expected duration of the project?
Part 7: Consider the project with the information provided in the Project Activity Network document. To access the Project Activity document, click here or on the link above.
1. Construct the project activity network using AON methodology and label each node.
2. Identify the critical path and other paths through the network.
Part 8 Conduct a preliminary risk analysis of your project. Please use a qualitative and a quantitative technique to evaluate project risk(3 pages minimum for part 8).Please see the sample risk analysis on page 224 in the textbook..
1. Generate a set of likely risk factors, and discuss them in terms of probability and consequences.
2. Use a qualitative technique to evaluate project risk.
3. Use a quantitative technique to evaluate project risk.
4. Develop preliminary strategies for risk mitigation.
5. Create a Resource-leveling table for your assigned project. Please see complete description on page 378 in the textbook.