Please make sure its 13-pages..Check your grammar..Please use reliable sources and use In-text citations must at least follow the APA 6th edition
Focus of the Final Paper
Utilizing a public policy of your choice from the local government where you reside, complete the following:
- Analyze that local governmentâ€™s revenues and possible funding options for the chosen public policy.
Additionally, utilizing the local governmentâ€™s annual budgeting documents and any other pertinent documents, incorporate the following into your paper:
- Describe restrictions that are (or could be) placed on those revenues.
- Evaluate how public policy decisions affect the receipt of revenues.
- Analyze the economic conditions that affect revenue projections.
- Recommend a revenue policy that aligns with community values.
The Final Paper should focus on real-life, real-time applications of topics covered in this course, including the uses you have seen and the uses you can envision.
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
Please use site source below
Use six scholarly sources, in addition to the text.
Lee, R.D. & Johnson, RW. (2008). Public budgeting systems (8th ed.). Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett. ISBN: 9780763746681