exclusively madam professor 13947607 2
Provide an annotated bibliography (750-1,000 words total) of the assigned journal articles for the first two modules of this course. Include the following for each article:
- The article citation and persistent link. These are provided above for you to paste into the assignment and are not included in the total word count. Be sure to verify the accuracy of the reference formatting as these can change during the insertion process.
- A written summary of the key concept(s) of the article. Why was the study done? What was the population studied? What did the researcher(s) conclude? What other information about this study do you believe is unique or important to recall? Are there specific statements made by the author that you wish to retain?
Construct an outline for a paper that will explain and synthesize the articles you read for this assignment with those you will read in Modules 3 and 4. The paper will require identification of themes common to the articles as well as a statement of the conclusions that can be drawn when the articles are taken together as a single entity. You will be writing the paper in the next assignment.
MUST BE 750-1000 words, not including in-text citations and refs.
- For the annotated bibliography, you will annotate each of the three articles for modules 1 and 2, this includes Hebbrecht (2013), Johansson (2007), and Perera (2013)
- Your outline should include information from all the articles from Modules 1-4.
- Each of the three themes must have support from the articles from module 1 and 2: Hebbrecht (2013), Johansson (2007), and Perera (2013). That is you should form your themes from these three initial articles.
- Use the articles from modules 3 and 4: Kluners (2014), Schutt and Castonguay (2001), Summers (2006), and Newirth (2014) as supplemental sources to support your themes where necessary.
- Your outline MUST utlize all seven articles from modules 1-4.