eng315 week 7 assignment 41
PLEASE NO PLAGRISMA AND NO COPY WORK FROM NO ONE ELSE….ORIGINAL WORK PLEASE….
Assignment 4.1: Report Plan
The report plan is a plan written for the professor explaining what the report will consist of. Your audience is the professor. (The report plan is different than the actual report.)
Create a plan that identifies what information you will need to prepare a justification report making a recommendation to an organization to implement a particular product, service, or program. The organization may have a business, governmental, professional, or social focus.
The report may focus on a “real” or “made-up” recommendation, but you should direct the report to an actual organization, even if you do not plan to submit the report.
For the report, the audience within the organization will be whatever level is most appropriate to make a decision on the topic of your report.
- Identify the recipient of the report. (To what organization will the recommendation be directed?)
- Identify the topic of the report. (What product, service, or program will you recommend?)
- Identify the purpose of the report. (What need or problem will the product, service, or program resolve?)
- Identify potential resources that will be needed for support.
- Identify methods to be used to gather information.
- Identify criteria to be used to evaluate the information collected. (What factors will you consider to make your recommendation?)
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Support ideas or claims in body paragraphs with clear details, examples, and explanations.
- Organize ideas logically by using transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
- Use sentence variety and effective word choice in written communication.
- Apply writing process strategies to develop formal business reports and / or proposals.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues related to selected topics.
- Write clearly and concisely using proper writing mechanics.