(1) Ten scholarly references on your topic: The first thing you will need to find to complete your 10 Strategic Points is ten empirical articles and/or dissertations from research on your topic. Please use those articles to develop an Annotated Bibliography on each article and a current version of your 10 Strategic Points.
a. Each annotated bibliography should be 200-250 words long and should include the following for each article:
i. The article citation and its permalink (these are not included in the word count).
ii. A written summary of the key concept(s) of the article.
1. Why was the study done?
2. What was the population studied?
3. What did the researcher(s) conclude?
4. What other information about this study do you believe is unique or important to recall?
5. Are there specific statements made by the author that you wish to retain?
ATTACHED IS MY 10 KEY STRATEGIC POINTS, YOU CAN USE THAT TO DEVELOP THIS