This is for part 2 about the graphic organizers for the planning model, following the framework of the PRECEDE-PROCEED model.
- Write a 1â€“2-page executive summary of the program plan. The executive summary should be written keeping a lay audience in mind.
- Create one or more graphic organizers for the planning model, following the framework of the PRECEDE-PROCEED model.
- Review the material and make necessary edits to improve flow of thought and clarity. Use headings and subheadings to organize the various sections of the paper. Be sure to conduct a grammar and spelling check.
- Write an introduction, a summary, and include a separate title page and a page for references.
- Employ a minimum of six scholarly articles to support your assertions.