answer 5 question.
1. Why has Madonna been so successful in the world of entertainment?
2. Doer Madonna have a strategy? If so, what are the main elements of that strategy?
3. What is strategy? Conventionally, strategy has been identified with planning, what is the meaning of â€œstrategyâ€ in a fast-changing, unpredictable environment? Examining Madonnaâ€™s career over the past 30 yearsforces us to address that fundamental question about the nature of strategy.
4. What is the role of strategy in success? Why are some individuals and organizations more successful than others? Is it happenstance ( being in the right place at the right time), the hand of God,or are there decisions and behaviors that are likely to lead to better outcomes? If the last of there is true, then we are well on our way to identifying strategies conducive to superior performance.
5. What are the critical ingredients of a successful strategy? Can we generalize about the features of strategies that promote success rather than failure?