Universal Design for Learning Lesson Plan (1)
Develop a lesson plan that incorporates universal design for learning (UDL) and leverages educational technologies in the classroom. Your lesson plan must include the following components:
- Common Core State Standards (CCSS) that are related to the content area (English or math).
- Objectives that are aligned with the CCSS:
- What is to be taught.
- Where and when it is to be taught.
- Standard of success for the individual lesson (must be measurable).
- One UDL component (multiple means of representation, engagement, or expression) embedded in the lesson.
- At least one instructional technology device that can be incorporated class- wide.
- A description of a formative assessment at the conclusion of the lesson to measure students’ mastery of the daily objective.
- Teacher self-assessment.
- Even lessons that fail to produce the intended results are an excellent opportunity for reflection, adjustment, and growth. What problems do you anticipate with the lesson? What did you learn about AT and UDL from creating this unit?
Use the lesson plan template provided for this assignment***.I attached it!*** You must include a title and reference page for this assignment using APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. You must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.