Your final Library/Internet Research Project is due this week. For details on paper requirements, see the Research Paper Overview page in Week 2.
- The paper should be double-spaced in a Word document and 3-5 pages in length. You must include an APA formatted title page. You must also include an APA formatted reference page.
- Use a standard Times Roman 12 point type.
- Papers should be spell-checked and submitted to Grammarly.
- In order to help ensure that you display the correct usage of English grammar and mechanics you must utilize Grammarly. Grammarly is a type of software that checks grammar, mechanics, spelling, and even plagiarism issues. Grammarly is free to all Rasmussen students.
- To access Grammarly, click on the Grammarly link in the Resources tab (above).
If you are a first-time Grammarly user, you will need to create an account. Instructions for creating an account, and other basic instructions are available here.