I would like a Analysis of “The Yellow Wallpaper” by Charlotte Perkins Gilman.
Write a well examined 3-4 page paper on the short story, The Yellow Wall Paper.”
– Introduce the author and title of the short story with the first two sentences.
– Present the central idea and conflict with a dialectic (thesis, antithesis, and synthesis). Write the dialectic in one sentence (preferably the last sentence of the introductory paragraph**underline it please**).
The Analysis should encompass the following (please use sub headings):
1. Introduction: (dialectic)
2. Ambiguity: (What is not clear?)
3. Strength: (What you enjoyed?)
4. Weakness: (What you did not like?)
5. Conclusion: (Your personal overall thought (in your opinion) or the story, and how it relates to life?)
Do not use outside material -allow your own voice, interpretation, and critical evaluation to resonate.
-M.L.A. format / double spaced / page numbering / courier new / 13 pitch font