Sw wizard only phase 3
Now that your Survey class has been implemented, it is time to implement the SurveyConductor application class. This class uses the Survey class to conduct a survey. First, create pseudocode to develop the logical sequence of steps required to conduct a survey. Once your pseudocode is complete, insert this into your design document, and implement the SurveyConductor application.
- Create a SurveyConductor application that uses your Survey class to conduct a survey. This could be an update to your test class that you have used up to this point, or a new class to conduct the survey in a professional manner.
- The application should construct a survey and allow respondents to enter survey data until there are no more respondents or until 10 respondents have entered survey data. The system constraint is that you cannot have more than 10 respondents to the survey.
- As each question is presented, by calling the presentQuestion() method, it will validate the respondent’s response. If the response is not a number between 1 and 5, give the user a chance to re-enter his or her response.
- After each respondent has completed entering the survey data, display the survey results, top-rated question, and low-rated question.
- The survey results should be displayed as rows and columns in a matrix.
- The application should allow a user to enter a question number and view just the responses for that question in tabular form by calling the displayQuestionStats() method.
to test your Survey class along with any other notes you feel are appropriate. The purpose of this assignment is to help improve the quality of your Design Document for your Key Assignment Draft you will complete next week.
Create Object survey Test
Survey to call enterQuestions() main method
Survey to call logResponse()
Survey call printSurvey() method
Survey to topRatedQuestion()
Survey to call lowRatedQuestions() Method
Survey to call presentQuestion() Method