Assignment 5: Company Presentation
For this final assignment, imagine that all the research and planning you did for the previous four (4) assignments was part of a global HRM plan your company is devising. You will need to compile all of your findings and present them to your companyâ€™s upper management.
Based on the feedback you received for the previous four (4) assignments, address any concerns and update each area based on what you learned throughout this course. Then, create a PowerPoint presentation that includes everything from those assignments. Write out detailed speaker notes, and then narrate the slides as if you were presenting them in a meeting.
Create a ten to fifteen (10-15) slide PowerPoint in which you:
- Addressed concerns from prior assignment feedback.
- Converted Assignment 1, 2, 3, and 4 into a cohesive PowerPoint presentation.
- Suggest a compensation strategy that would support international operations in your company.
- Indicate two or three (2-3) key strategies your company could use to enhance ethical behavior, labor relations, and work conditions.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and one (1) relevant graphic (photograph, graph, clip art, etc.). Ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from up to 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
b. Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date.
c. Narrate each slide as if you were presenting them in a meeting, and write out detailed speaker notes. More information about narrating PowerPoint slides can be found here: https://support.office.com/en-au/article/Record-a-slide-show-with-narration-ink-and-slide-timings-3dc85001-efab-4f8a-94bf-afdc5b7c1f0b?ui=en-US&rs=en-AU&ad=AU
There is 1 more Paper on Culture that I’m trying to locate. Will send to you later.