Use the Strategic Planning Outline as a guide to complete sections of your capstone project each week. A final paper is due in Week 5. Cite your resources.
Strategic Planning Outline (Use company: Raytheon)
I. Title Page
II. Table of Contents
III. Executive Summary
IV. Strategic Plan Part 1: Existing Business or New Business Division; Vision, Mission, and Value Proposition
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you explain the importance of innovation in your selected business’s vision, mission, and values, and determine your business model for this new division. Include the following:
- Propose a new product or service for the new company division. The division should be customer-focused with an innovative mission statement. Ensure that you are differentiating your product or service.
- Describe how the division addresses customer needs and achieves competitive advantage.
- Create a vision and a business model for this new division that clearly demonstrates your decision on what you want your business to become in the future.
- Explain how the vision, mission, and value of the new division align with the company’s mission and vision.
- Summarize how the vision, mission, and values guide the division’s strategic direction.
- Define your guiding principles and values for your division in the context of culture, social responsibility, and ethics.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Include the appropriate headings and subheadings. In addition to citing the assigned textbook include at minimum least three sources within the above assignment.