https://nursingwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/155981288087276411-4-300x55.png 0 0 admin https://nursingwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/155981288087276411-4-300x55.png admin2021-01-12 20:21:032021-01-12 20:21:03Principles-of-Terrorism-Profiling-a-Nationalistic-and-Endemic-Terror-Group-w4-law-homework-help
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
- In a well-written paper:
- a. Choose a long-term nationalistic and endemic terror group presented in the Jonathan White text. Write at least a two page paper describing the groupâ€™s origins, ideology, and goals & objectives. Include any significant attacks they have committed in the past.
- b. Make sure your discussion reflects themes in Chapters 7 through 8 of our textbook.
- Your papers must:
- i. The first page of your paper will be a cover sheet correctly formatted according to APA guidelines.
- ii. The second page will include an Abstract.
- iii. This paper will use 1-inch margins, Times New Roman 12-point font, and double spacing.
- iv. A minimum of three citations must be included and the citations for each article MUST be correctly formatted according to APA guidelines. Do NOT use an automated citation manager to perform this function. Do it manually for this assignment and check your formatting against available APA resources.
- a. Excluding the cover page, the Abstract and references page, this paper must be at least 2 pages of written text.
- b. Only COMPLETE paragraphs consisting of an introductory sentence, a full explanation of key points supported with properly cited sources, and a concluding sentence may be used.
- c. Only use published articles from academic texts, such as those found at scholar.google.com or (notWikipedia).
- d. The entire paper must be your original work. It may not include quotes and at no time should text be copied and pasted.
This paper DOES require an introductory paragraph, explicit thesis statement, concluding paragraph, and references page.