Pricing Theory UNIT 2 INDIVIDUAL Project!
Getting the Message Out
How do you communicate value? If the messaging is not understood by consumers, they will want to pay less for a product. Communicating Value to a target group of consumers is important to the bottom line.
Part 1: The Importance of Value Communication
Having read a chapter in the text on communication value, it is time to research more on the topic.
- Research rest practices in value communication.
- Provide 2 examples of products that are supported by effective value messaging.
- Provide 1 example of a product that is NOT supported by effective value messaging.
This section of the paper should be 2 1/2–3 pages in length and use research from the library’s full-text databases. Failure to use the articles will result in a lower grade for Part 1.
Part 2: Analyzing Pricing Polices
Find examples of the 3 types of pricing policies (profit-enhancing, profit-destroying, or neutral policy). For each example, do the following:
- Provide an overview of the policy (do not copy it). Analyze how it fits into the category.
- Link the policy to a specific customer-buying behavior. Identify how the specific pricing policy may (or may not) affect purchase behaviors of each buyer type (price, brand, value, and convenience).
Part 2 of the Individual Project should be 2 1/2–3 pages in length. Be sure to cite your resources.
Your assignment should contain a cover page, an abstract page, and a reference page in addition to the body of the paper. The body of the paper should be 5 pages in length, starting with a brief, 1-paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion. The entire submission will be 8–10 pages in length.