- Briefly list any financial problems you face personally or as a household, such as too much debt not enough savings, or not enough income.
- Describe your personal and household financial goals, such as paying off debt or earning more income. Include short-term, intermediate-term, and long-term goals.
- Develop a list of practical solutions to help solve the financial problems and reach the financial goals identified above.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write a minimum of 400 words (approximately 2 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.