1. Create a new subdirectory called â€œArchiveâ€ in your home directory
2. Copies all files in your home directory to the Archive subdirectory and change the
names to add a new file extension â€œ.archiveâ€
If the home directory contained myFile.txt and myScript.sc; then Archive should
now contain: myFile.txt.archive and myScript.sc.archive
1. Ask the user for a DIRECTORY name
2. If the directory exists, ask them if they would like to (R)ename, or (D)elete it by
choosing R, or D
3. If the user chooses R, ask for the new directory name and move all files there
4. If the user chooses D, delete the directory.
Note: to rename a directory, just create the new directory and copy all files from
the old directory to the new and then delete the old directory
For Script 2 ensure that the user enters only R or D, warning them about the mistake if
they should enter something else.