Assignment 3: Problem/Opportunity Discovery
Building on the narrative of your business case vignette, this Assignment requires you to identify problems and/or opportunities within your internship organization. The problems and/or opportunities you are looking to identify must be connected to the topic areas within each of the six (6) course outcomes. (Please reference my original vignette attached) Unit 2 Business Case Vignette.docx
In this Assignment, you will continue to develop your Final Project by identifying problems and/or opportunities within your internship organization that will be addressed in your Business Dilemma and Management Research Question sections in your Final Project business case. To successfully complete this Assignment, execute the following requirements:
- Read Unit 3 in the Internship Handbook (attached) to familiarize yourself with the intricacies of identifying problems and opportunities within your internship organization.
- Through conducting field research, identify one problem/opportunity within your internship organization related to each of the six (6) course outcomes.
- Using critical thinking, explain each problem/opportunity thoroughly in no less than 200 words per course outcome.
- Use a minimum of six (6) peer-reviewed references found within the ABI/INFORM (Proquest) Library database to connect practice to theory. You must use one reference per course outcome to explain the problems/opportunities you identify using practice to theory principles.
- Write in third person, and remember, the story is about the organization. It is not about you! You are the narrator of this story.
- Use the Grading Rubric under Course Home for this Assignment to ensure your success.