Using the Internet and Strayer University databases, research Starbucksâ€™ organizational culture and the key leadership and management traits used to execute the business strategy.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Suggest the key elements of Starbucksâ€™ organizational culture that contributes to its success in a global economy. Indicate managementâ€™s role with creating and sustaining the organizational culture.
- Assess the effectiveness of Starbucksâ€™ management decisions in providing innovative offerings for its customers (e.g., WiFi, style of coffee, etc.) in order to achieve its current competitive marketplace advantage. Provide support for your rationale.
- Determine one (1) key management competency that a successful manager at Starbucks is likely to have. Indicate one (1) way in which this particular competency is a good fit for the organizational culture.
- Evaluate Starbucksâ€™ ability to achieve long-term sustainability as a global leader in the coffee industry without the organizationâ€™s CEO, Howard Shultz.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Use this template APA_Template_With_Advice_(6th_Ed) .doc