This is based on a previously completely hypothetical interview that I will attach.
Using your notes from your completed interviews, write a report that addresses the following elements:
- Thoroughly describe your interview experiences. Write the story of what happened from beginning to middle to end. Integrate into the story the names of the people you interviewed, their leadership level, and the focus of your interviews.
- Recap your interview questions.
- Summarize your findings from each question including the best stories and quotes in each interviewee’s words and some themes that seemed to pervade both interviews.
- Analyze your interviewees’ personal characteristics and describe their alignment to effective leadership.
- Explain the significance of the leadership characteristics you identified and how they apply to your own career progression.
Remember to edit and spell check your work before submitting it.