World Health Organization (WHO).
Analyze and assess the following areas of the organization based on the processes and principles related to human resource management in a government or non-profit organization:
- Mission and goals of the organization ï‚·
- Strategic human resource management ï‚·
- Applicable legal and ethical codes ï‚·
- Diversity considerations ï‚·
- Labor unions, privatization, and outsourcing ï‚·
- Recruitment and selection methods ï‚·
- Compensation and benefits ï‚·
- Performance management and development ï‚·
- Opportunities, challenges, and trends
For the sections, provide analysis and assessment based on the processes and principles related to human resources management.
15â€“20 pages in length (double-spaced), not including the title page, the abstract, and must include the course resources and at least 10â€“12 peer reviewed scholarly references