5â€“7 pages plus reference and title pages
- Define and discuss the differences between licensure, certification, and accreditation as they relate to health care facilities.
- Discuss the ethical or legal requirements and responsibilities that a health care organization has in ensuring its facility is licensed, certified, and accredited. When discussing licensure requirements, ensure that you research requirements based on the state in which you reside.
- Define and discuss the differences between the licensure and certification as they relate to health care providers or professionals.
- Discuss the ethical or legal requirements and responsibilities that a health care organization has in ensuring its staff members are licensed and certified.
- Research and discuss an accrediting body that will provide accreditation to the facility you are proposing. Ensure that you provide a history of the organization, what types of facilities they accredit, and how the organization has impacted the quality of health care in the United States.
Note: You must include a minimum of 3 scholarly references.