Since you won’t be able to use microphone feature you will need to type your actual presentation notes on each side. so what you would actually be presenting. Below I have attached the paper you will be presenting in this power point.
Assignment 3: Presentation of Assignment 2
Due Week 10 and worth 100 points
In this assignment, you will condense information from Assignment 2 to create a PowerPoint presentation.
Faculty Note: If there is a hardship for any student in being able to secure a microphone to complete this assignment, allow the student to use the Notes section of PowerPoint to write a narrative of what he or she would say if actually presenting.
Create a seven to nine (7-9) slide PowerPoint Presentation in which you:
- Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below), followed by a slide with an executive summary containing a brief statement of your proposal, as covered within Assignment 2.
- Summarize your response to each of the criteria in Assignment 2â€”one (1) slide per criterion, for a total of six (6) slides.
- Provide a summary slide which addresses your key points from Assignment 2.
- Narrate each slide, using a microphone, indicating what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the impact technologies have on health care information systems.
- Describe the basic components of a strategic information system plan.
- Describe the major types and classifications of health care information standards and the specific organizations that develop and regulate these standards.
- Discuss the need for, and identify methods of, accomplishing the security of information systems.
- Evaluate the impact of strategic information system plans on organizational competiveness and performance.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about health information systems using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric found here.