- Find an online example of an individual or group being labeled “fundamentalist” in a mainstream media source: in an NY Times story, or by a commentator on CNN, etc. Post a link to that source.
- Given the context in which it occurs, describe why the author/speaker of this source uses the word “fundamentalist” in their piece.
- Do 10 minutes of internet research on the individual/group labeled as “fundamentalist” in the source you found. Briefly summarize who they are today, what their background is, and what their stated goals (if any) are.
- Which of Mathven’s “family resemblances” of fundamentalism (traditionalist struggles with difference, doctrines of textual inerrancy, control of women as a visual boundary of group identity) does this group exhibit, if any?
- In your opinion, is the source’s use of the word “fundamentalist” to describe this group/individual appropriate?
https://nursingwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/155981288087276411-4-300x55.png 0 0 admin https://nursingwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/155981288087276411-4-300x55.png admin2022-06-06 14:39:412022-06-06 14:40:33Fundamentalism-in-the-media-Political-Science-Assignment-Homework-Help
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!