Economic growth rates vary greatly from country to country. Look at the experiences of the United States, Japan, Ethiopia, and China over the last twenty years.
- Find the average growth rate for each country over that period.
- What are some of the differences between those countries that have led to their different growth rates?
- Identify at least two important and distinct government policies for each country that has helped lead to their unique experience.
Adhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be two or three pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Review the grading rubric, which may be found in the Week 8 folder.
- Be sure to follow the APA Requirements.
- Each paper should include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.