1. In the following reaction: Fe2O3 + 3C â†’ 2Fe + 3CO; how many grams of C are needed to react with 16.5 g Fe2O3?
2. Give an example of a physical change and chemical change.
3. A sample of nitrogen (N2) has a volume of 50.0 L at a pressure of 760 mmHg. What is the volume of the gas when the pressure changes to 1500 mmHg if there is no change in temperature.
4. Calculate the molarity (M) of 4.0 g of KOH in 2.0 L of solution.
5. Indicate whether the following solutions are acidic, basic or neutral.
a. [H3O+] = 6.0 x 10-12 M
b. [H3O+] = 1.4 x 10-4 M