- Explain criteria for evaluating the quality of qualitative research designs
- an explanation of two criteria for evaluating the quality of qualitative research designs.
- Explain relationship between quality criteria and philosophical orientations and discipline standards
- Explain how these criteria are tied to epistemological and ontological assumptions underlying philosophical orientations and the standards of your discipline.
- Identify a potential ethical issues in qualitative research
- Explain how this ethical issues influences the design decisions in qualitative research
- Explain criteria for a research topic to be amenable to scientific study using a quantitative approach
- Apply strategies for addressing ethical issues in qualitative research
- Annotate a qualitative research article
The last section of annotated qualitative research article will be on the the attached journal article JAD5663 PDF document on MCBT. Also please find attached some of the references that we can use along with these:
Chenail, R. (2010). Getting specific about qualitative research generalizability. Journal of Ethnographic & Qualitative Research, 5(1), 1â€“11. Retrieved from Academic Search Complete.
Maxwell, J. A. (1992). Understanding and validity in qualitative research. Harvard Educational Review, 62(3), 279â€“299.
Merriam, S. B. (1995). What can I tell you from an N of 1? Issues of validity and reliability in qualitative research. PAACE Journal of Lifelong Learning, 4, 51â€“60. Retrieved from http://www.iup.edu/templates_old/page.aspx?id=17469
Smith, J. K. (1984). The problem of criteria for judging interpretive inquiry. Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis, 6(4), 379â€“391.
Golafshani, N. (2003). Understanding reliability and validity in qualitative research. The Qualitative Report, 8(4), 597â€“606. Retrieved from http://nsuworks.nova.edu/tqr/vol8/iss4/6
Burkholder, G. J., Cox, K. A., & Crawford, L. M. (2016). The scholar-practitionerâ€™s guide to research design. Baltimore, MD: Laureate Publishing.
- Chapter 7, â€œQuality Considerationsâ€
I have attached the Litmus test and trustworthiness documents as well to be used in the answer of the questions above.
Thank you for your assistance.