Directional Strategies Report
This assignment is the second component of your course project. Read the Directional Strategies Report Scoring Guide to learn how you will be graded on this assignment. Review the Balanced Scorecard Analysis and Strategic Plan course project description to see how this assignment fits into your course project.
For this assignment, complete the following:
- Review the mission, vision, and values statements of your health care organization.
- Evaluate how well each statement addresses the components defined in Chapter 5, “Directional Strategies,” from the course text, Strategic Management of Health Care Organizations.
- Assess the quality of the organization’s directional strategy, including its vision, mission, and values.
- Include the changes you would make to ensure a foundation necessary for the current structure and strategies of the organization.
- Length of paper: 3â€“5 double-spaced, typed pages.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Resources: Use evidence from the literature to support your recommendations.
- Number of resources: You are required to use a minimum of 10 peer-reviewed research resources throughout your compiled course project.
The uploaded file is Chapter 5 that is needed to assist in the process of this assignment.