Read Case 1-3 and case 6-6 (in your text), focusing on the Coca-Cola company. Assume the role of a management consultant reporting to the CEO and Board of Directors at Coca-Cola. In your report, address the following points:
- Define the marketing problems and opportunities.
- Analyze Coca-Colaâ€™s marketing and innovation strategy transformation designed to position the company on the cutting edge of consumer trends.
- Evaluate Coca-Colaâ€™s product strategy of developing healthy beverages.
- Explain the underlying logic of Mary Minnickâ€™s emphasis on understanding why people consume beverages.
- Discuss the underlying logic of the non-carb drinks strategy.
- Compare and contrast the performance of Coca-Cola and Pepsi.
- Provide recommendations to management of Coca-Cola.
Please use the Ashford University Libraryâ€™s Mergent database in your research. Mergent offers detailed company reports and other company information that will be useful in writing your Final Paper.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least six scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford Online Library, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.