Read and discuss elements of the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI), the National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace, and Executive Order 13636. Is the federal government taking a large enough role in the development of policy and national strategy toward cybersecurity, or should the national strategy be left to the marketplace to develop? Although it is reasonable to believe that people can improve their cybersecurity resilience, can they really reduce the cybersecurity threat? APA with in- Citations. 400-600 words
Discuss the following:
- How do the CNCI, the National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace, and Executive Order 13636 integrate? How are they interrelated, and how do they work together to create an overall strategy?
- In your opinion, is the federal government doing enough to educate citizens about the national cybersecurity strategy?
- Should the marketplace take a larger role in establishing national cybersecurity strategy?
- Who owns the Internet?
- Who owns the national infrastructure that the cybersecurity strategy is designed to protect?
- Are the current attempts at national cybersecurity strategy an effective means of producing the proper end result?