Due Week 9 and worth 60 points
This assignment consists of two (2) parts: a project schedule, and a written response. You must submit both parts as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the part of the assignment it is written for.
Part A: Project Schedule
(Submit as one  Microsoft Project file)
- Create a multilevel work breakdown structure (WBS) and detailed project schedule based upon the information from
Erik W. Larson and Clifford F. Gray starting from page 506
Part B: Written Response
(Submit as a Microsoft Word file)
Write a one to two (1-2) page response in which you:
- Summarize the projectâ€™s performance in terms of schedule and costs.
- Recommend corrective actions (at least two  total) to improve the projectâ€™s performance.
- Give your opinion on what you foresee as the greatest risk to the project.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.