confidence intervals and polls
DUE: 01.23.15 @ 11:59PM
Firstly, be sure that your results are at least 350 words long and provide solid details or examples that moves the Discussion forward. It’s requirement that you draft your response in a Word document so that you may spell-check your post. Be sure your post is grammatically correct, has been spell checked, and fully answers the question.
Your outside sources for this small project needs to be cited in proper APA format.
The results should include a highly developed purpose and viewpoint; it should also be written in Standard American English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics. There should be no evidence of plagiarism.
When the results of a survey or poll are published, the sample size and the margin of error are both given. For example: 1000 voters were surveyed and 39±2% of the voters agree with the president. In this example N=1000 and the margin of error (MoE) is 2%.
This website lists several public opinion polls. Search the site and find a poll where the sample size and margin of error are given. Try to find a poll dealing with a topic in your profession or one in which you are really interested.
Determine the following information for the selected poll results and include in your response:
- URL for the website
- Using your own words, state the topic of the poll in a full sentence.
- State the sample size and margin of error.
- Interpret the results of your poll using your own words and full sentences. Note: Depending on the question asked, your poll may have more than one poll result – you only need to discuss one result.
- Looking at the results with respect to the margin of error, do you think there is a significant difference in the responses to the different questions being asked?
- What role could sampling have played in determining these results?
(A few additional) Document Requirements:
Use standard 12-point font size
1-2 sources in APA citation(I willn’t need anymore then 3 sources for sure)
Thorough Response is a must!!
And NO plagiarism!!
*Homework Field of Study: Business Statistics
If you don’t have expertise in this area of study please don’t waste my time sending a handshake.