*The attached document includes the topic information for the outline.
For this activity, you will focus on an outline for your paper.
- The outline will be a set of headings or sections that identify the important points in the paper.
- You can develop these points at two levels, similar to headings and subheadings.
- The outline should be written concisely, with each point just long enough for clarity and no longer.
Things to Remember!
- Your outline should show the hierarchical relationship or logical ordering of information.
- Format the outline according to APA guidelines, double-spaced, in Times New Roman 12-point font, with one-inch margins on each side.
- Be sure that you cite all references and quotes correctly. All sources used must be included in the Reference section.