https://nursingwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/155981288087276411-4-300x55.png 0 0 admin https://nursingwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/155981288087276411-4-300x55.png admin2023-03-06 09:24:132023-03-06 09:24:13Business Management Paper II
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Business Management Paper II
Use the Internet or Library to research a publicly traded U.S.-based company with a focus on its labor negotiating practices and any specific labor-related issues the company may be experiencing.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Discuss the company’s stance toward labor and any specific labor-related issues it may be experiencing.
- Formulate a strategy for negotiating a labor agreement and dealing with potential impasses in the bargaining process.
- Analyze the principle economic and administrative issues addressed during collective bargaining with your labor force and develop a bargaining position.
- Recommend policies and procedures to administer a labor contract and resolve disputes.
- Determine the most likely interest dispute and determine how you could leverage economic pressure to help resolve that dispute.
- Based upon your understanding of the entire course, predict the next evolutionary step in labor-management relationships (in terms of laws, key participants, or union organization) and how that step will affect the company you researched.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.