Assignment 2: Informative Essay
Draft Due Week 5 and worth 50 points
Revision Due Week 7 and worth 200 points
Using the same topic that you chose for Assignment 1, write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you describe the problem, need, or process in question. This should be a detailed overview of the topic you have chosen. Include at least two (2) sources provided in the webtext to support your informative essay.
Note: This paper will include an introduction, several body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. Note: The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Assignment 2 Steps
- Assignment 2: Step 1: Informative Essay â€“Draft: Due in Week 5
- This assignment will be submitted in Blackboard, under Week 5, Assignment 2, Step 1.
- Assignment 2: Step 2: Informative Essay â€“ Revision: Due in Week 7
- This assignment will be submitted in Blackboard, under Week 7, Assignment 2, Step 2.
Click here to view the grading rubric.