https://nursingwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/155981288087276411-4-300x55.png 0 0 admin https://nursingwritershub.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/155981288087276411-4-300x55.png admin2023-03-05 23:22:522023-03-05 23:22:52Assignment 1: Social Performance of Organizations - De Beers Diamond Company
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Assignment 1: Social Performance of Organizations – De Beers Diamond Company
According to the textbook, the current world economy is increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business and society is becoming more complex. Use the Internet to research one (1) of the following organizations: 5pgs
- De Beers Diamond Company
- Specify the nature, structure, types of products or service of your chosen organization, and two (2) key factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success. Provide explanation to support the rationale.
- Examine three (3)salient stakeholders of the chosen organization based on their key roles and relationships with the company.
- Suggest five (5) waysin which the primary stakeholders can influence the organization’s financial performance. Provide support for the response.
- Specify one (1) controversial corporate social responsibilityconcern associated with your selected organization.
- Assuming you are the leader of the most influential stakeholder group, outline a plan to form a stakeholder coalition to force the organization to address your chosen controversial issue. The plan should include the key steps that you would take to identify members for your coalition group, the major reasons why you believe that the particular target group can help you to accomplish your goal, and the method you would utilize to foster collaboration among the various groups you target.
- Assume the role as the leader of the most influential stakeholder group, and indicate three (3) potential challenges that you may face in encouraging stakeholders to form a coalition to help you achieve your goals. Suggest the significant steps that you would take in order to overcome these challenges that you have identified. Justify the response.
- Use at least four (4) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources