Select two subjects from the following list of topics and write a 1,050-word analysis:
- Active monetary and fiscal policy
- Increased government spending to fight recessions
- Reducing federal government’s discretionary powers
- Zero-inflation target
- Balanced government budget
- Tax incentives for saving
Evaluate both the advocates’ position and the critics’ position.
Determine which position you support and defend your position.
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed sources not including your textbook.