New Content for Week 4: System Development
Verbania has requested some functionality for the new social networking application. The following is a sample of the required functionality:
- Account setup and log-in functionality
- Creating a profile
- Adding or removing friends
- Posting to a discussion area
Complete the following steps:
- Step 1: As a Software Development Specialist you must develop these functionalities.
- Develop use case diagrams
- sequence diagram
- class diagrams, as appropriate.
- Step 2: The mobile application side of this solution will require secure and encrypted connections. As a Security and Network Specialists you are required to develop an appropriate solution for wireless communication in the mobile application.
- Include the optimum levels of encryption and network connectivity.
- Step 3: As a final element, incorporate a Business Design Document (BDD) and a System Design Document (SDD) into the capstone project paper. Include solutions for hardware or software, networking, security, as well as the integrated applications design (diagrams and database schema).
You must submit the following content:
- The diagrams and explanations for the application design
- The mobile application encryption and network connectivity
- The BDD and SD
Prepare 8 pages of content addressing the System Development
Part 4: Individual Project Submission.
The Verbania project is nearing completion. The solution is nearly ready for implementation. As a highly valued member of the team, you alone have been selected to develop the implementation plan. This implementation plan must identify what will be addressed regarding maintenance. Your final task is to create the following:
- Executive summary
- Implementation plan (plus training)
- A set of maintenance tasks
- Final Insights of Capstone Project
- Compose a high-level summary of the Systems Implementation Plan that you are presenting to Verbania. The purpose of this section is to provide your client with an easy-to-read description of the project, describing what it will mean for the company.
Final Insights From Capstone Project
- Describe how the team successfully collaborated to develop a cohesive and comprehensive solution.
- Identify the best practices, techniques, and technologies employed throughout the process.
- Specify benefits to Verbania resulting from this solution.
- Discuss your areas of strengths while contributing to this project.
- Summarize areas of growth uncovered during this capstone project.
System Implementation and Maintenance Framework
- List system implementation milestones that Verbania can expect for this project.
- Provide user training needs and specific training information.
- List the required maintenance routines or security measures that will ensure the long term success of the solution.
- Prepare 3–4 pages covering details regarding system implementation and maintenance framework. Insert this information into Section Five of the template. Submit the complete document containing all elements of the activities as an individual assignment.